We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With La Fontaine's fables you can find stories to educate children in values. In these popular short stories children will find valuable lessons about honesty or solidarity.
Children's stories help develop your children's imagination and creativity. With fables, children will discover the morals, very interesting little lessons in the form of funny stories.
A wolf that was hungry, found a fat and healthy mastiff that was walking through the forest. Attacking and eating him would have been the right thing to do for the wolf, but the reality is that it would also have been a fierce fight, with a well-endowed enemy.
The wolf approaches him to talk and praise how well he looked, to which the mastiff replied: -You are not as well as I am, because you do not want to, leave the forest and your friends. Follow me and you will have an excellent life. And the wolf asked:
- And what will I have to do?
- Almost nothing, said the Dog: attack those who endanger their master; love homeowners, and always please them. With something as simple as that I am telling you, you will have the leftovers of all the meals, chicken bones, fresh meat, fruits and vegetables; and also honey, as an extra element.
The wolf was happy and full of joy. As they walked towards the house of the mastiff's master, the wolf noticed that the dog's neck was bare.
- What's that? - I ask.
- Like nothing!.
- But something is, that peeling on the neck.
- It will be the sign of the necklace with which I am sometimes tied.
- Tied! - exclaimed the wolf
- You don't go where you want?
- Not always, but that, what does it matter?
- It matters so much, that I do not want even the greatest of treasures for giving up my freedom - The wolf finished saying, and ran away, without looking back.
Moral: Sometimes to have more, you have to give up what you love the most.
If you know any other fable for children and want to share it with us and the other parents, we will be delighted to receive it.
Here you have other children's fables.
You can read more articles similar to The wolf and the dog. La Fontaine's Fables for Children, in the category of Fables on site.