We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The aioli sauce in an exquisite mayonnaise sauce with a touch of garlic that makes it unique. It is also known as garlic oil sauce or ajonesa sauce. It is very typical of the eastern area of Spain (Valencia), and it is fantastic to accompany some meat and rice dishes.
Do you want to learn how to make this Mediterranean sauce in a simple way? Don't miss the step by step that we have prepared in Guiainfantil.com.
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
Tips: if you cut the sauce when making it, nothing happens, throw the mixture and start again with another egg.
1. First the garlic is peeled and cut into very thin slices. It is put in the glass of the blender.
2. Add the egg.
3. Pour a good jet of olive oil.
4. Begin to beat, and add more oil to thicken the mixture.
5. Add a little salt and the juice of a quarter lemon.
6. Continue beating until we obtain a homogeneous and dense mixture. The result: a tasty slightly yellowish sauce that will give our dishes a special touch.
You can read more articles similar to How to make homemade aioli sauce, in the category of Sauces on site.