If you like chocolate and also polvorones, this will undoubtedly be the recipe you were looking for: chocolate shortbread. The most popular Christmas sweets and the flavor that children like the most. The union is fabulous.
Try this recipe for chocolate polvorones. It's simple, and the result is fantastic. The polvorones are not too sweet and the taste of chocolate excites everyone. You dare?
- 500 gr of flour
- 250 gr of lard
- 150 gr of sugar
- 80 gr of ground almonds
- 45 gr unsweetened cocoa
- Powdered sugar for dusting
1. First you have to toast the flour. Spread it well on the baking tray (on greaseproof paper) and toast at 170ºC for 10-12 minutes.
2. Beat the sugar with the lard until you get a cream (to be able to work in this way, the lard must have a creamy texture).
3. Add the flour to the previous mixture (sifting).
4. Add the cocoa and ground almonds, and mix with your hands. Form a ball (do not knead, but mix the ingredients).
5. Flatten the dough well with a rolling pin until we have a sheet about 2 cm thick.
6. Cut rounds and put them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
7. Take the polvorones out of the refrigerator and put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
8. Let them cool on a rack. Sprinkle with icing sugar to decorate. Bon Appetite!
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate polvorones for Christmas, in the category of Recipes on site.