We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Original recycling children's craft that you can easily do at home with the little ones. Ideal to explain to children the importance of respecting and caring for the environment.
Making this craft of a pot with daisies made with plastic cups will help children develop creativity and motor skills. And above all, your children can create a nice ornament or a fun gift.
- A flower pot.
- Colorful Petit Suisse type cheese containers.
- Plasticine or salt paste.
- Flexible drinking straws.
1. Paint the pot to your liking and varnish it. Let it dry.
2. Make a ball of clay or salt paste and put it in the pot.
3. Make three cuts at one end of the straw and separate the tabs.
4. Make a cut in the edge of each cheese container. Cut and remove the stiff edge.
5. Make cuts on the edge of each container, as in the photo. Flip each petal out to form a flower.