We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For anyone looking for a fruit flavored filling for their cake or pie, Guiainfantil.com recommends the recipe for lemon curd. Ideal for a dessert for children for its amount of juice.
The lemon cream to fill is a very easy and simple recipe. Perfect to make with the little ones at home and that they will surely love in any of their breakfast or snack sweets.
- 100 grams of butter
- 3 lemons
- White sugar
- 4 eggs
Tips:To guarantee a purer flavor and ensure the health of our children, it is important that the lemons are organic or that they are at least well washed. As it is recommended that the eggs are very fresh.
1. The first thing we are going to use are lemons. We wash the 3 lemons with cold water and grate the skin of these until accumulating a tablespoon.
2. Once we have grated them, we cut them in half and squeeze them. We must get a total of 100 milliliters, if we do not have enough with the three lemons, we use as many as necessary.
3. In a bowl, preferably metal, mix the broken eggs, the sugar, the lemon zest and the lemon juice. And we beat manually for two minutes.
4. Heat the mixing bowl in a water bath. While it is heating, we are moving the cream for 10 or 15 minutes. When it thickens a bit, strain it with the help of a strainer to avoid lumps or traces of lemon peel.
5. Cut the 100 grams of butter into small pieces and add them to the mixture. We beat until a homogeneous cream is produced ... and that's it! We have already prepared this fabulous filling for any cake or cake.
You can read more articles similar to Lemon cream. Pie and pie filling recipes, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.