Telling a father everything we feel with him can be easy or difficult, and choosing the words that express everything we feel for him can be difficult, right? We wanted to collect for you the Most beautiful and emotional phrases 67 phrases to dedicate to all the dads in the world on Father's Day so they know how much we love them, how much they mean to us and how proud we are that they are a basic pillar in our lives.
What will be your detail for this Father's Day? Perhaps you are one of those who does not let a year go by without giving a nice tie or socks, or maybe you are one of those who prefers to opt for modern and original gifts such as crafts that only children know how to do.
Be that as it may, no gift will be complete if it is not accompanied by a phrase, but not just any phrase, but a few words of love to tell your dad how much you love him. Tell the children to read them with you, the one in which they smile the most will be chosen.
1. Having a father is something super special but having a father like you is something exceptional
Parents there will be many, but like you there are none. Happy Father's Day!
2. My father is not that he is the best in the world but that he was in charge of creating my world from the day I was born
What a beautiful phrase! Surely your dad will be excited to hear it or to read it on a nice greeting card.
3. A good father is that he loves and cares for his children and does so without asking for anything in return
And that's something that is priceless, don't you think?
4. A parent is a teacher, friend, and counselor all in the same person.
We cannot ask him for anything more, just give him all our love in return.
5. I just need to know that you are there to make me feel safe and secure
Do you also seek refuge in your father when you feel lost? Father's Day is the best opportunity to say thank you.
6. You are an example to follow, I am proud to say that I look like you even a little bit
If they tell you that you look like your father, you are doing very well.
7. I will never forget all your teachings
Complete this sentence with personal details that only you know: when he taught you to read, when he showed you the importance of values ...
8. A father is someone who heals your knee wounds when you are a child and who tells you the way to go when you grow up and you have to make your own decisions
That's a good father, never forget it.
9. To you, dear dad, for being a real superhero
Neither Batman nor Spiderman, here the superheroes who have the power to change the world are the parents.
10. No matter the arguments or differences of opinion, we will always be united
A phrase that shows that, although there may be misunderstandings between you, you will always be together to take care of each other.
11. You are a king without a crown, a super hero without a cape, but it doesn't matter, for me you are all that and much more
That said, dads have powers that no one else possesses.
12. Only when you grow up do you begin to understand your father's gaze
A look that can be reproachful when you are wrong, but at the same time be full of love.
13. Dad, you are the greatest in the world, I don't know what I would do without you!
Your children will surely be delighted to dedicate this phrase to dad for his day.
What else can we say to parents about their day? Well thank you, thank you and thank you, for always being there and for trusting us despite everything. These phrases of love and gratitude they will become the favorites of the whole family.
14. Thank you dad, for giving me the umbrella on rainy days even if you get wet
A father is one who gets wet in order to prevent his son from doing so.
15. Thank you, thank you and thank you a thousand times, for everything and therefore, for being you and for being by my side when not even I knew that I needed it so much
Happy Father's Day! May we always spend such an important date on the calendar together.
16. The love of a father is priceless, neither is mine, that we are always next to each other and that nothing separates us
Between a father and his children a bond is created so special that it will last in this life and in the next.
17. Having you as a father is the best gift in the world
You really give the gift on Father's Day to me.
18. Fate has made us family, but you have taken care that we are soul mates
A parent creates the pieces that make up our world and sees to it that they stay together.
19. Thanks a million, dad, for always being with me, for making me laugh and for being my tear cloth
A dad stands by his children to wipe their tears and to make them laugh out loud.
20. Know that if I became a great person, it was thanks to you and your example as a model father.
Children are the reflection of their parents, another thing that we must thank them for.
21. The best dad in the world. A few words that really mean everything
This phrase is perfect to capture in the drawing that children make this year.
22. On Father's Day I want you to know how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything you have done for me
Words fall short of expressing everything we feel for our parents.
23. THANK YOU, like this, in capital letters, because in that simple word all my love hides
Our parents are truly magicians capable of changing our world in the blink of an eye.
24. You are my refuge when things are not going well, my partner in good times, my guide in the dark and my role model
Copy this phrase as is and say it to your dad every time his day arrives or every time you want to see him smile.
25. Happiness does not give money or material things, happiness is given by a father like you, that is something that is priceless
Father, there is only one and I have had the best.
26. Thank you for showing me that love is the key to everything
And thank you for making me see that happiness is being next to yours.
27. For the most faithful and selfless friend in the world, the one who gives everything without thinking twice, I adore you dad, I will never tire of repeating it to you
If the children have prepared a beautiful craft, surely this phrase will be the finishing touch.
28. Thank you for taking care of this family as if it were the best of treasures.
The family is a treasure, the most precious, even more than the loot that pirates seek so much.
29. No matter how far we can find ourselves, distances will never exist
If your dad is away this will be the perfect phrase to congratulate him on Father's Day.
What do you think if we now see some famous phrases? Authors, writers, and great thinkers of all time talk about what parenthood really is. Choose one of the phrases that you are going to see below, write it down on a beautiful card and add some personal words to the side to make it even more emotional. Your dad is going to have a tremendous illusion!
30. There is nothing more beautiful than a father to become a friend of his children, when they lose their fear, but not respect (José Ingenieros)
A father is much more than that, he is also a wise advisor and the best of friends.
31 A good father is worth a hundred teachers (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
Have you ever heard this phrase? Tell your children if they think it should be part of this year's greeting.
32. I don't think there is any greater need in childhood than the protection of a father (Sigmund Freud)
A simple phrase that is absolutely right in the world. It is especially in childhood that children need to feel the protection of their parents.
33. What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but can be heard by posterity (Jean Paul Richter)
Dad's teachings may seem like they fall on deaf ears, but the truth is that they will be remembered at the precise moment when the children are older.
34. Truly blessed is the man who hears many voices that call him father (Lydia M. Child)
What do these words mean to you? Do you think that is a good phrase to congratulate dad on Father's Day? Have a little discussion at home with the children, they sure have great opinions too.
35. As is the father, so is the son (Latin Proverb)
If the father is loving and understanding, so will his children be, let's not forget that children learn by imitation.
36. A father is not the one who gives life, that would be too easy, a father is the one who gives love (Denis Lord)
Unconditional love, I would say, that which is priceless and that comforts at the right time.
37. It is a wise man who knows his own son (William Shakespeare)
Many times it is difficult to know your children, with this phrase you are saying to dad, 'thank you for being the wisest on the whole planet'.
38. There is no word or brush that manifests fatherly love (Mateo Alemán)
Could you make a drawing that shows the love of a father? Surely children will come up with some super creative ideas.
39. The father's doing for his son is doing for himself (Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra)
Do you agree? Without a doubt it is a phrase about fatherhood to think about and reflect on.
40. What great wealth it is, even among the poor, to be the son of a good father! (Juan Luis Vives)
No matter the condition, what really matters is having a father who loves you above all things.
41. A father takes care of more ten children than ten children of a father (Adam Smith)
Let's not forget that love is reciprocal, or what is the same, in the family some take care of the other.
42. No matter how severe a father may be in judging his son, he is never as severe as a son judging his father (Enrique Jardiel Poncela)
What do you think? It may be a fitting phrase for Father's Day if your children are already approaching adolescence.
43. For the children, the parents have no need other book than the virtue put into the works and that is to preach the living (Saint Teresa of Jesus)
If religion is professed in your family, this phrase will be perfect.
It is now the turn of movies and books, because in them we can also find phrases to tell dad everything we love him and the proud that we feel empowered to call him that: 'dad'. If the father of your children is a movie fan who also loves books, you can pretend to say one of these phrases to him and let him think for a while to see if he can guess where he is from. What fun!
44. Everyone takes care of everyone, that is the law of the pack (The Lion King)
I have heard this phrase many times and it still seems to me one of the best in the world. What law can be more valuable than that everyone must take care of everyone in the family? Thank dad for his love and care and let him see that you will do the same.
45. Hakuna Matata, live and be happy
Well yes, dear dad, because by your side you can live a happy life. Happy Father's Day!
46. If you have a dream ... you have to protect it. People who can't get something will tell you that you can't either. If you want something, go for it ('In pursuit of happiness')
Have you ever seen this movie? It can be the finishing touch to an unforgettable family afternoon.
47. A man who does not spend time with his family will never be a real man ('The Godfather')
And you add: Dad, that will never happen to you because you always dedicate all your time to us and that is another thing that we should thank you for.
48. Ohana means family. And your family never abandons you or forgets you (Lilo & Stitch)
Ohana, Ohana and Ohana a thousand times.
49. We are absolutely incapable of being able to offer our loved ones the protection we would like against all danger, against any pain, against frustrations, against lost time, against old age and against death (Jorge Bucay)
Dad, it doesn't matter that you can't protect us against these things, just wanting to do so is more than enough.
50. Going to another place is much easier when you know that your family will be delighted to go with you ('The boy in the striped pajamas')
There is no fear of where we have to go if we know that Dad will be by our side to shake hands at all times.
51. What was that order of love? Everyone in the family has the same right to belong ('Family Constellations of the Spirit')
That is what you have achieved, dear dad, that all of us in this family feel equal and loved.
52. This is the root of your life, the root of your family. You are uploaded to this land and to this family by commitment, by honor and by love. Plant it and it will grow ('A walk in the clouds')
What is another ideal phrase to dedicate to dad on Father's Day this year? You can even tell the children to draw a nice picture of these words.
53. We are a family, but we are all different ('Bohemian rhapsody')
We will be different, but we are also the same, that is something that you have shown us, Dad, with your example, your love and your words of support.
54. Sometimes, we must overcome our fears to see the beauty that is hidden on the other side ('Arlo's journey')
That is what your dad has taught us to overcome the fears and challenges that life gives us every day. Happy Father's Day!
55. Never forget how much your family loves you ('Coco')
How about ending an afternoon of celebrations by watching this family movie together?
56. Dad says we are not ashamed of our powers that make us special ('The Incredibles')
A father teaches his children not to be ashamed of those powers that are not seen with the naked eye.
We are almost finished, we only need to see the funniest, some original and very funny phrases to say to dad, with a lot of humor, that on Father's Day you have to have fun and do something different to remember him no matter how long the years go by.
57. I could tell you with a rhyme, or maybe with a flower beauty, but I'd rather say it by word of mouth: Dad, you're the best!
A rhyme! What better to write on this year's card? You can put this one or tell your children to think of one, surely they will come up with hundreds of super cool ideas.
58. For many things that may have happened to me you will always be my king, so never throw away the crown
Well, that, may King Papa never get rid of his crown.
59. Dad, you deserve a monument for being there at all times. I love you with all my heart!
Dad, you are the best in the world and I am not saying it to say, I say it because it is something that I think from the first moment I saw you.
60. With love and a lot of verve I shout to the world that there is no father like mine
No, no, there is no other like this dad. We won the lottery with you!
61. Here's a super hug for the coolest father
It is then that the whole family give a hug to dad of those that seem eternal. What a thrill!
62. Father is much more than a few letters, it is unconditional love, temperance and many movies together sitting on the couch
See you now one of those movies? It's your turn to choose dad!
63. Nothing, I can't think of a cooler father than you, never stop being the way you are right now!
So, happy, smiling and always by our side, can time be stopped so that these magical moments do not escape us?
64. Dad, handsome, I love you a lot!
Another rhyme that will make you smile and laugh.
65. Thank you for teaching me to ride a bike, for putting plasters on my knees and for helping me with the mortgage, did you slip in? Congratulations, Dad!
By the way, we tell you that when the children are older we will also have to help them with the mortgage.
66. As cool, this dad deserves a wave
A wave of arms up for when the king of the party arrives.
67. Thank you, dear dad, for teaching me much more than Google
Neither encyclopedias from before nor Google from now, nothing like my dad to teach me many new things every day.
Did you like the phrases to dedicate with much love to dad on Father's Day of this year? Which one are you gonna choose? Congratulations to all the dads in the world!
A father gives everything for his children even before they come to this world. It is knowing that you are in the womb and starting to love that little creature. A father is much more than someone who takes care of you, he is that person who gives you unconditional love and who is always by your side through thick and thin.
A parent is someone who never says 'I told you so' and who allows you to make up for your own mistakes so that you can learn from them and do them again.
For all this, Don't you think that parents deserve a phrase full of love and with its own meaning every day? Have you chosen your favorite? Whichever one you choose, they will touch your heart!
You can save them for a special date, such as his birthday or his saint's day, or also as a dedication to write Father's Day. The only thing to remind you that you already know that it is not celebrated the same in all countries of the world.
Thus we find that in the United States, Ireland, Argentina, Chile, Japan or Mexico, the third Sunday of June is celebrated (remember William Dodd, a war veteran who lost his wife and who had to take over the upbringing of his six children), while in Spain March 19 was chosen to honor Saint Joseph, the father of Jesus.
You can read more articles similar to 67 phrases to make Father's Day unforgettable. Congratulations dad, in the category of Father's Day on site.